Happy Friday, friends!
In today's edition of Friday Favorites... this super cute scalloped edge swim suit!
We have a date night coming up tonight and I am THRILLED about it. We have a new goal of only going to places we haven't eaten at before. This is a big deal for two people who have been eating at Maggiano's consistently for the past 15 years. But we are branching out beyond the olive oil and Parmesan (bless it) to explore new eats in our city. Wish us luck.
Saturday morning it's birthday party time for one of Reese's friends. Then Saturday afternoon we are heading to the airport to pick up my mom and dad. They've been vacationing in England for almost three weeks. My mom is my besty so having her gone this long has been the worst. But I know she's having a blast so that makes it all worth it. And eating at OK Cafe on the way home from the airport won't be too bad either. #favplaceinalltheland #givemeallthesweettea
Here are a few of my favorite things right now!
1. Tan Wise: This tanning mousse is uhhhhh-mazing. Not kidding. It's so great. You can get it from Sally's or Amazon. I recommend the dark mousse for body and the gel for face. It gives a beautiful glow without making me feel orange. I'd recommend a tanning mit for application like this one on amazon.
2. Speaking of TAN... this bathing suit came in the mail and I love it! The quality is spot on. I wasn't sure what to expect since it was my first time ordering something from China. I assumed I would probably end up with a scalloped oven mitt. Under $15 AND a great fit. Please and thank you. Just for sizing reference, I ordered a medium and in most suits I wear a small.
2. Hail Merry's Macaroons: I have a sweet tooth. Ok. Not just one tooth. I think maybe all of my teeth are sweet. Dang it. So I'm always on the lookout for sweet snacks that won't stack on the lb's. These can be found at Fresh Market and Whole Foods and they are clean and YUM. You're welcome. Oh, but don't try to order them online because they're way cheaper in stores.
3. Coconut Oil: It's kind of crazy that the same stuff I took my makeup off with last night is what I used to saute my asparagus at lunch. But coconut oil has SO many amazing health benefits and uses. I fill a small glass container and keep it in my bathroom to remove my makeup at night time or before working out. Rub a generous amount all over your face and then use a warm washcloth to remove your foundation and eye makeup. I also add coconut oil to my favorite smoothie recipe. According to researchers, eating coconut oil helps reduce belly fat. So yeah gimme some more of that... the oil, not the belly fat. We get this kind from Coscto and it lasts us a long time even tho we use it for everything!
4. Nike Frees; I got new running shoes a few months ago and they have been the best purchase of 2016. Second only to the macaroons mentioned above #priorities. They are comfortable with or without socks and they move with my feet so well. Love. Them.
Hope your weekend is filled with lots of laughter, rest, and memory making.